Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Nice:)


Just would like to share something that i found from my friend's wall.Nice actually...

"One day, love and friendship met. Love asked, why do you exist when I already exist? Friendship smiled and said,to put a smile where you leave tears."



"I always knew looking back on the tears would make me laugh. But I never knew looking back on the laughs would make me cry."

A girl was so sad because she thought that the guy she loved didn’t love her back. Years later, she saw the guy carrying his daughter. She asked, “What’s her name?” He smiled sadly and said, “Same as yours.”

"Life is so short to waste time for someone who’s unworthy of your love. It’s so sad when the right person can’t find you cause you’re too busy, all your life, making the wrong person right for you."
"Sooner or later, I’ll pass away. When I’m gone, I know you’ll miss me, you’ll realize how much I cared and how much I treasured you. But then, do I really have to die first before you notice?"
Two teardrops were floating down the river. One teardrop said to the other, “I’m the teardrop of a girl who loved a man and lost him. Who are you?” The other replied, “I’m the teardrop of the man who regret letting a girl go.”

tiada kaitan antara hidup n mati or pengsan.mekacih=p



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...